Grand Hyatt Taipei
Located right next to the world famous landmark Taipei 101 with a connecting bridge, Grand Hyatt Taipei is directly adjacent to Taipei World Trade Center and Taipei International Convention Center as a part of the World Trade Center complex in the Xinyi District, the most cosmopolitan and wealthiest district of Taipei. The area, Xinyi District, is dotted with upscale eateries, shopping arcades, entertainment complexes as well as night markets, making it a popular tourist destination. Two MRT/Subway stations and over 30 bus routes near the hotel provide guests with easy access to the city’s most scenic spots.
- Address: 2, SongShou Road, Taipei, Taiwan, 110060
- Tel: (+886 2) 2720 1234
How to get to Grand Hyatt Taipei from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)?
- Estimated Fare : 1,400 TWD
- Estimated Time : 60 mins
- Estimated Fare : 150 TWD; per person, per trip.
- Estimated Time : 80 mins
From MRT Airport Terminal Station to MRT Taipei Main Station(A1), then interchange to Tamsui-Xinyi Line.
From MRT Taipei Main Station(R10) to MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station (R03), then exit by Exit 5, and Grand Hyatt Taipei is within 5 minutes by walk.
- Estimated Fare : 145 TWD; per person, per trip.
- Estimated Time : 70 mins
- Stop Location: Grand Hyatt Taipei (Drop off on SongShou Road)
- Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1 bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at B1 Arrivals.
• Taoyuan Airport Terminal 2 bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the east arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
- Estimated Fare : Price starts from 2,900 TWD - BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Estimated Time : 60 minutes
- Please call (+886 2) 2 2720 1234 for more information.